Friday, October 19, 2012

"The Devil of Echo Lake" trailer


So, I just finished The Devil of Echo Lake, which was released into the wild today by Douglas Wynne through Journalstone. Here is my review. I was fairly incoherent, mostly because I just loved the book - it was amazing, evocative, lush - but I could not think of a way to adequately present that to anyone reading my review without going into spoilers, or sounding like a total, squeeing fangirl.

So, I went to track down more info to find out when/if another book is due out and basically let the author know I loved the book. While I didn't find anything immediately about a new book, I did find this nifty book trailer for this book! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.