Wednesday, October 24, 2012

James Hutchings Presents: "The Case of the Syphilitic Sister"


James Hutchings now has two chapters of his new story, The Case of the Syphilitic Sister, up on JukePop Serials for your entertainment. Chapter One is here. Chapter Two is here. Chapter One may be read without an account, but to access Chapter Two you need to sign up for an account with JukePop Serials - it is free, so don't worry about that. The site is also fairly new, to the process it buggy - wait about 5 minutes after receiving your confirmation email before clicking the link or you'll just get an error message, but once the site has some time to... update itself, I guess? ... you'll be able to get in there and check out lots of quality stuff. Excellent opportunity for lots of lost time - you're VERY welcome!

You can help James by voting up the story if you like it. If anyone figures out how to do that can you please tell me? I can't find the place they say you're supposed to go to (yeah, I'm a total idiot when it comes to these sorts of things, sorry!).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the promotion.

    Right at the bottom there's a black frame that tells you what chapter you're on. That has "Vote Chapter" written on it, and that's where you vote (you have to be logged in).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so weird, 'cause I see the box but it's not clickable... *sigh* Maybe it's 'cause I use Chrome? Ah, well, I'll try again tomorrow :-)

      Delete

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.