Friday, October 12, 2012

Scott Rhine Presents: "Empress of Dreams" new release free!


So, back in September I edited the latest by Scott Rhine, which was released last week - Empress of Dreams. This is the third book in the Temple of the Traveler series, the first two books of which are Doors to Eternity and Dreams of the Fallen (I edited them, too). Empress of Dreams is currently FREE on Amazon, so go grab your copy TODAY!!

This book is a bit more "naughty" than previous books in the series, as Pagaose, the new Emperor, has to chose his bride (or brides) and the women are all doing their utmost to entice him to choose them. Nothing explicit, might you. There is a lot of humor, of course, like all previous books in the series, and if you enjoy epic fantasy and wonderful world-building, you really should check these books out.

I am currently in the process of re-doing my reviews of the first two books to my current format and they will be posted to my blog, so be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.