Monday, October 29, 2012

Review: Miami Spy Games: Episode Three


Miami Spy Games: Episode Three
Miami Spy Games: Episode Three by Armand Rosamilia

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Technothriller/Urban Fantasy (Zombies)
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: Fans of zombies, spy thrillers

Disclosure: I picked up a copy of this ebook for myself. As such I am under no obligation, but I am happy to provide an honest review.

Synopsis: Zombies have turned up outside the Setai, a luxurious hotel in Miami. This can only mean that the Russian Zombie Gun has been used again. With innocent civilians turning into flesh eating zombies, the ACES team scrambles to control the situation. 

The Miami ACES team is back, along with intriguing new characters, in the third exciting installment of Miami Spy Games. Will they be able to find the Russian Zombie Gun before it is too late?

My Thoughts: This is the 3rd novella in a serial novel story. I have reviewed the first two novellas already. A link to the 2nd review is here (on sites that allow links) and in it you will find a link back to the first one.

This is another great entry in this series, fast-paced and full of twists and turns. The editing on this one was much better – I noticed a couple minor typos, but nothing major. We learn a bit more about the characters with each episode.

A fourth book is scheduled for release today (October 29, 2012) and a fifth on Wednesday, (October 31, 2012), so this is a great time to get into this series, while you can read several of them at once. Don’t miss the prequel series that starts with San Diego Spy Games.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.