Friday, October 26, 2012

Review: Asha


Asha
Asha by Kevis Hendrickson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Dark Fantasy
Reading Level: YA
Recommended for: fans of dark fantasy, Goths, followers of the Old Ways

Disclosure: I picked up a free copy on Smashwords; I am under no obligation but happy to provide an honest review.

Synopsis: Asha is a 15-year old girl with the soul of a demon. She plans to wage war against heaven and hell using humanity as her main weapon. Asha begins the epic tale of the revenge of the dark goddess of demons!

My Thoughts: I had planned to read the first book in Kevis Hendrickson’s space opera, Rogue Hunter: Inquest and noticed I had this short story, so decided to read it first.

This is a short story, so there isn’t much I can tell you about it without spoiling it, but I will say it was brilliant! Those who identify as Goth, followers of the Old Ways, those interested in demons and demonology, followers of Cerridwen, fans of dark fiction – all though love this wonderful short. I definitely hope Kevis writes more books featuring Asha – I want to know MORE! Plus Cerridwen is among those of the Old Goddesses I honor, so I was particularly interested in this. And I liked Morgana. Highly recommended!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.