Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Review: Solomon vs. Lord


Solomon vs. Lord
Solomon vs. Lord by Paul Levine

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



This book has everything I hate about traditional romance novels. The two main characters are relatively bearable... until they cross paths. They they start to argue and fight over every single thing. I swear, if one said the sky was blue the other would have started arguing with them about it. That isn't dynamic tension, that is annoying. It is because of this book - this book right here - that I am now extremely wary of reading any romance novels now.

Take that or leave it - if you enjoy romance novels generally, you'll probably like this annoying book and more power to you. This is the first in a series - last I checked there were several in it. But for me? THROW IT TO THE GROUND, MAN!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.