Friday, August 16, 2013

Review: I Witch


I Witch
I Witch by Erin Munday

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I read this book in summer 2011 from a copy I picked up on B&N. Copying over my review.

Synopsis: Meagan is hallucinating a gorgeous guy in her shower and at work. While entertaining, she can't control it. If he's not just some random daydream, but is a real person sending her visions; then who is he? And why is he doing this? And how does he know her name? She also must find a way to handle being a witch serving a powerful goddess, whose agenda doesn't coincide with Meagan's...

My ThoughtsI read this book last summer and really enjoyed it. It is true that it could use some additional editing, but it wasn't enough of a problem for me to ruin my enjoyment of the book. I found the relationship between the young witch, Meagan, and her newly discovered soulmate to be an interesting one, and while it moved quite quickly, my own life experience backs me up on declaring this is not an impossible thing. The story kept me engaged and I've been hoping to see the next book in this series come up. I hope the author does not become discouraged and will continue this story - I, for one, would love to see more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.