Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New from my red pen

Good morning, loyal followers! I just wanted to drop in and quickly let you know about a few new books available that I have edited! If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you have probably seen my announcements of their release, but hey, let's make things easy! I'll start from the latest release and move backwards.

Just released yesterday, the latest in the Pantheons series by E.J. Dabel, The Crone's Jewels. This is book 3 in the series, following Pantheons and Game of the Gods.

Next up: Sanctuary by Scott Rhine.  Sanctuary is the third book in the Jezebel's Ladder series of tech sci-fi, following Jezebel's Ladder and Sirius Academy.

Finally we come to Nemesis by Ned Stevens aka Steven Nedelton.  Nemesis is a sequel to the earlier spy/thriller A Suitcase Mystery, featuring a mix of historical people, places and events with fictional.

I hope this will give you a few new ideas of what to read next!  I have will have more release announcements as new books come out; I've had a very busy summer, so lots of great, new books to tell you about!

2 comments:

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.