Friday, April 13, 2012

Want a great, free read??

Well, then, you've come to the right place! As I mentioned earlier today, I have another freebie to announce!

My friend, Weston Kincade, is offering his awesome book,

free on Amazon tomorrow, April 14, and Sunday, April 15! Please note that this is an old cover image; it has been updated, but I don't have the latest cover image.

I read this book last year, in late June, and you can read my review by clicking here. You can also find it on Amazon here. Always happy to get "likes" on my Amazon reviews!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Friday the 13th, and that you all have a terrific weekend! Keep your eyes on my blog, next week I'm hosting another giveaway - you won't want to miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.