Friday, April 6, 2012

Review: 3 Very Quirky Tales


3 Very Quirky Tales
3 Very Quirky Tales by Randy Attwood

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Quirky Fiction/Short Stories
I read this 9/3/2011

Disclosure: I downloaded a free copy of this eBook after having it recommended to me by the author; he didn't ask for anything, but I love Randy's stuff and am happy to provide an honest review.

Tell Us Everything - a girl’s piercings create a connection that allows her to see truths and broadcast them over the air in a limited area. That doesn’t do the story justice – it’s a wonderful piece
It Was Me - while driving home one night, the narrator looks in the next car … and sees himself from 30 years ago. Is it really him, or just a crazy coincidence? Then other coincidences start to show ...
The Notebook - Two people connect over their losses, brought together by an unbelievable confession and a mysterious notebook hidden in an attic. Impossible to describe this story without spoiling it, but it is very powerful. The ending has a twist you’ll never see coming.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.