Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review: The Seams Between The Stars


The Seams Between The Stars
The Seams Between The Stars by Kameron Hurley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I found this short story free on-line at this site, where you can download it in PDF or from Smashwords. This is a prequel short story in the Bel Dame Apocrypha, which I am going to read as soon as I've read the two free short stories available on-line.

This is a desolate science fiction story. I imagine a lot of the themes will make more sense to me once I've read the first full book, God's War. The writing is gorgeous. If you like sci-fi and enjoy a sort of desolate, war-torn universe, check out this series by reading these free shorts.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.