Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Review: OTHERWORLD: Historical Evidence of Parallel Universes


OTHERWORLD: Historical Evidence of Parallel Universes
OTHERWORLD: Historical Evidence of Parallel Universes by Steve Peek

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Please note: This review is based off the 2010 edition, which I edited for re-release in April 2013.

My Thoughts: This is a really interesting read. Peek explores the idea that not only are there parallel worlds--Otherworlds--but that access to them has led to the monster myths, UFO sightings, and the building of megaliths, monumuents and henges across the world. He expands on this idea using everything from the Theory of Relativity to nuclear submarines and torpedoes to tales of the fairy folk. I'm very excited to see the updated edition that will result from my edits; I think it'll be amazing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.