Wednesday, February 27, 2013

T.J. Hawk Presents: The Adventures of Jocker and Bivy



If you like Roald Dahl, Judy Blume, or Beverly Cleary, you'll love The Adventures of Jocker & Bivy!

Books in the Series:

**The Adventures of Jocker & Bivy: Saving Upworld (Book #1)

**The Adventures of Jocker & Bivy: Return to Upworld (Book #2)

**The Adventures of Jocker & Bivy: Doom in the Desert (Book #3)



This month was a very busy month for me, editing wise.  These three books are among the books I edited just last week!  They are absolutely adorable stories, featuring animals, and I worked with the author to keep the animals somewhat realistic while maintaining the sense of fun and fantasy in these stories.  I have linked each of the books for your convenience, and they are currently only 99 cents apiece, so if you have young readers, or are yourself young at heart, be sure to check them out.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.