Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review: The Arbiter and the Love Potion


The Arbiter and the Love Potion
The Arbiter and the Love Potion by Nancy M. Griffis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Disclosure: I edited this book for the author. I do not receive any remuneration for sales.

My Thoughts: This was a hilarious book. I laughed so hard while editing this that I literally had tears running down my face in places. If you enjoy a fun urban fantasy, you definitely want to be reading these novellas!

Series Information: This is the third book in the Arbiter series, following The Arbiter and the Mummy's Curse and The Arbiter Goes to War.

Synopsis: When Cecily gets dosed with a love potion, all's fair in love and war... literally, with a banshee and a witch both out for her blood.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.