Saturday, February 16, 2013

Review: Storm Front


Storm Front
Storm Front by Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Urban Fantasy
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: Fans of urban fantasy, wizards, male protagonists, humor.
Trigger Warnings:

My Thoughts: This will be, I believe, the third time I’ve read this book. It’s been a long time since I first discovered the Dresden Files, and I wanted to start from the beginning before finally reading books 13 and 14 for the first time.

It had been so very long since I read these early books that I had forgotten quite a lot about them. I’d forgotten what a huge pain in the butt Morgan is, for instance. But I hadn’t forgotten how much I enjoyed it the first time around, and I certainly enjoyed it again this time. This is the urban fantasy by which I judge all other urban fantasies. This is just way too much fun.

Disclosure: This book is mine, I bought it. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: Meet Harry Dresden, who is a wizard in Chicago. The only openly practicing wizard in existence. This is his story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.