Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review: Cathedral of the Sky


Cathedral of the Sky
Cathedral of the Sky by Arshad Ahsanuddin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Ever since first reading the little bit of information about Michael Danvers in the earlier Pact Arcanum novel, I've been fascinated with his character and wanted to know more, which was why I was extremely psyched with Arshad Ahsanuddin started writing this novella. It gives us a deeper look at Michael's character, how he became a pilot and member of the Spacer Guild at such a young age, and generally provides a deeper look at the Spacer Guild in general. Fans of the Pact Arcanum, you don't want to miss this latest in this wonderful series! Highly recommended!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.