Monday, September 17, 2012

Bloodsucking parasites...

So, I was really hungry and had already eaten the last orange and didn't feel like fighting over a piece of cheese with my cats, so I used some of my editing fees to order a Gyro Wrap (tm) sandwich delivered.

 While I was waiting, I noticed a mosquito landed on my hand and decided that, since she was a mother and all, I'd just let her feed. It was quite fascinating, really. I saw her go from this -->

To this v





At which point I gently blew on her to get her to fly away - at that point she was just being greedy and probably would have ended up like that down there if I hadn't shooed her away.


This does not mean I'm going to go soft on fleas, however; I see one of those things and manage to catch it, it's getting itself squished.

Happy Monday!  And watch out for those bloodsucking parasites, no matter what type they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.