Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Mining Games


Mining Games
Mining Games by Steve S. Grant

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Please note: I picked this novella up on Smashwords for free. All opinions are my own.

My Thoughts: This is a really interesting and twisty little sci-fi/suspense tale, with lots of ideas popping around. It mostly has to do with dedication vs. greed. I really enjoyed it.

Synopsis: Space mining is big business and corporations compete fiercely to exploit our solar system’s rich minerals. Spacial Alloy, a dominant firm on world markets, ruthlessly leads the pack on all fronts: exploration, exploitation, and production. Unfortunately, in space, incriminating evidence can drift around for a long, long time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.