Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: The Evil Clergyman


The Evil Clergyman
The Evil Clergyman by H.P. Lovecraft

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Part of the Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft, which can be found formatted for Nook and Kindle on CthulhuChick.com.

My Synopsis: A very short story about what happens when someone exploring the room of a very evil man messes with something he's been told not to touch.

My Thoughts: This is the first time I read this, and I had to go back and re-read a couple sections to really let it sink it. Phenomenally fantastic, full of brilliant imagery, and creepy as all hell.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.