Friday, December 7, 2012

A long-standing obsession: Tommy Shaw
































I'm not ashamed to admit I've had a crush on Tommy Shaw since I was 12 years old and first saw this picture of him on the Kilroy was Here album with Styx.

This just became more pronounced as I acquired and listened to Styx album after Styx album, and then he went solo and wow. This man is so very versatile! He styles range far and wide - in fact, his latest album The Great Divide is actually bluegrass!

Anyway, this short post is in homage to Tommy Shaw. He has played with Styx, Shaw Blades, Damn Yankees, REO Speedwagon and had a successful solo career, and he's still rocking. My life would be complete if I could meet him. Here's to you, Tommy. Thanks for everything.




ROCK ON TOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.