Saturday, August 25, 2012

Weston Kincade Presents: "A Life of Death" free on Amazon

A Life of Death by Weston Kincade is being offered up free on Amazon this weekend. You can just click here to go to the Amazon page; it should be up free in about a quarter hour or so from my time of posting.

This is one of those books that I first read, and then helped edit for later re-release; Weston is an awesome author, and I really enjoyed it. See my review by clicking here. He's offering it up free right now to promote the upcoming sequel, about which I have no further information at this time, but for which I am anxiously waiting. You can watch his blog, which can be found by clicking here, and I'm sure he'll be making some announcements regarding it as we get closer. He currently has one other book out under his name - Invisible Dawn - and two others in which he has had a part: Strange Circumstances and Thadd Presley Presents: Creature Feature. Clickable links on the titles goes to their Goodreads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.