Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I decided to play along this week, thanks to the wonderful Cabin Goddess!

I'm currently reading Revenant by Phaedra Weldon (who lives here in Georgia, too!).

It's in the middle of a series about a girl named Zoë Martinique who can travel astrally, and gets into a lot of trouble along the way! Here're my teaser sentences.

"I tensed, both hands around the hilt even as my gaze traveled back to TC as he head-cracked one of the larger ones. Oh, that was the guy in the Armani suit!" pg. 250


2 comments:

  1. The relief was obvious when they all accepted a cup of Cuthbert's tea without a thought for the health risks. Then Henry remembered his watch.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.