Friday, June 22, 2012

Review: Two-Fisted Tweets


Two-Fisted Tweets
Two-Fisted Tweets by James Hutchings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Flash Fiction Reading Level: Adult

Disclosure: I picked up a free copy from Smashwords after reading Hutchings very funny The New Death and Others; I am happy to provide an honest review.

Synopsis: Thirty mostly humorous stories, including science fiction, fantasy, horror and romance. Each story is less than 140 characters long (the length of a Twitter tweet).

My Thoughts: The baby had its mother's eyes. In return for obedience, it promised to give them back. Just an example of the sort of silliness you can expect from these über-short flash-fiction stories. A very bizarre little book, but one I guarantee will make you laugh – and you do like to laugh, don’t you??



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.