The Rules (as I understand them):
1. Never talk about Liebster Blog (scratch that, wrong rule list)
2. Post 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger give you.
4. Tag 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers.
5. Tell these bloggers that you tagged them.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I have, at various times, owned a number of any possible type of pets; at one point I had over 100 rats around here as pets, and every single one of them had a name.
2. I have amazingly eclectic tastes in music.
3. The first book I ever read was an ABC book when I was 5.
4. The first book I read that ever gave me nightmares was Dracula. It was decades before another gave me nightmares, and that was The Dracula Dossier by James Reese.
5. I hate having to fill out stuff like this 'cause I can never think of what to say.
6. I've been married 3 times for a total of over 20 years, but most of that has been to #3.
7. I do not want children, but am very happy to have a niece and two nephews.
8. I have always refused to bow to the whims of others and refused to conform.
9. I was named "the only one to have an opinion on anything" when I was a Senior in high school.
10. I have a tendency to always be early to appointments.
11. I agree with Scott that 11 is too many ...
11 Questions from Errant Author
1. What was the first book that made a lasting impression on you? Probably The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper. Not only did it make me fascinated with the fantasy genre, but it also gave rise to my fascination with Celtic myths and legends.
2. What was the most recent book that made a lasting impression on you? Oh, wow, I've read a lot of good ones lately. Probably Morgue Drawer Four by Jutta Profijit; I just picked up the 2nd book in that series from Vine and plan to read it ASAP.
3. Have you ever slammed a book closed and thrown it across the room like in "The Never Ending Story"? Oh yeah - the first one I did that to was Paul Levine's Solomon vs. Lord. Ugh, horrible!
4. Do you think trees are secretly behind the growing popularity of e-books? I wouldn't put it past them - shifty buggers...
5. What’s in my pocket? Its handses, my precious...
6. What author do you suspect is in the business just for the groupies? Anne Rice.
7. If Edward were tragically the Creature from the Black Lagoon instead of a vampire, do you think Jacob would have had a shot? Oh, I'm sure there are people out there who would find him dreamy any which way, but I find it hard to care.
8. Are you past the point of having to look words up in the dictionary when you’re reading a book? Nope, and I hope that I keep finding books that help me learn new words until the day I die.
9. Why do bookmarks have tassels on them? That's a very good question and deserves a good answer.
10. I have a really mean looking cat with your address here who wants to know “Are you a cat or dog person?” Answer carefully. Oh, cats, definitely - love their attitude! And having my three cats looking at me all squinty-eyed has nothing to do with my answer...
11. What’s your favorite time of day for curling up with a good book? When I'm awake, definitely!
11 Bloggers I have
1 Lenore Wolfe
2 Jonathon Gould
3 Randy Attwood
4 Nick Wastnage
5 Scott Rhine
6 Sue Dent
8 Weston Kincaide
9 Mark Matthews
10 CS Splitter
11 Barbara Tarn
11 Questions for Those Bloggers:
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in public?
2. Why did you get into blogging?
3. Whose idea was all this, anyway?
4. What is your favorite genre to read?
5. What is your favorite genre to write, just for you?
6. What is your favorite book you wrote?
7. Do you have a favorite book? If so, what is it?
8. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
9. Favorite food?
10. (this is bloody exhausting) Will you still be friends with me after all this?
11. There is no question 11! You're welcome (hopefully this will relate to Question 10).