Sunday, November 11, 2012

Review: Private EyeZ


Private EyeZ
Private EyeZ by Rusty Fischer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Short urban fantasy/Zombies
Reading Level: Young Adult
Recommended for: fans of zombies

Disclosure: I received this ebook as a gift, from a person unrelated to the author, in exchange for some editing work. I am under no obligation. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: Randall Jenkins always wanted to be a private detective. Too bad he only became really good at it after he died.

When Randall Jenkins is kicked out of high school for being a zombie, he needs a way to make a living. Enter Private EyeZ: The Zombie Detective Agency. As one of his first cases, Randall is surprised when his old pal and teammate Brock Thornton shows up, offering him three crisp hundred-dollar bills to follow Brock’s girlfriend, Brandy Hutchins.

So why does Randall feel like he’s the one being followed?

My Thoughts: A fun and lighter-hearted story than the previous two in this series of shorts. It deals with issues of betrayal and finding support in unexpected places. Enjoyable.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.