Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review: A Unique Rabbit


A Unique Rabbit
A Unique Rabbit by Red Tash

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Urban Fantasy short
Reading Level: Young Adult
Recommended for: Fans of Troll or Derby

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Troll or Derby (review linked here), so was excited to pick up a copy of this short in the same universe. In this book, we find Deb feeling nostalgic for the old days, and decided to go out skating in her old skates. She is trying to work through the ramifications of everything that has happened to her, and the interruptions of other people initially annoy her. Until she remembers that she needs people. It's a cute little story and if you liked Troll or Derby you won't want to miss this short.

Disclosure: I picked this book up during a KDP promotion. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: A short story set between Troll Or Derby & Troll Or Park. Takes place approximately 3 months after the events of “A Laurents County Landfill Christmas”, which was published in Let It Snow! Season's Readings for a Super-Cool Yule.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.