Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New from Scott Rhine: "Clean and Floss"

New from Scott Rhine (and edited by me), Clean and Floss, a comedy-horror/urban fantasy set in the same world as Foundation for the Lost (review here) and The Redemption of Mata Hari (review here) but featuring different characters.  This is a high-octane, non-stop, thrill-a-minute story featuring zombies, energy vampires, dwarfs, Sidhe, a Rennaisance Festival, aliens and much more!  We learn more about the Secret Branch, and meet some great characters along the way.  You won't want to miss it!  Check out Scott Rhine's other books here.  I've loved them all!

It appears a new book in the Jezebel series will be coming out in the late summer.  I'll keep you up-to-date on that!  Meanwhile, be sure to grab this one as soon as you can!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, there is a lot on that cover, and I like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that was my reaction when I first saw it, too. I said, "This is gonna be EPIC!" The first line is "It all started when the body dump went south..." and you KNOW that has to be a good story! Heh.

      Delete
    2. That is definitely a new starting line, and sounds like so much great stuff to come. :D

      Delete
    3. Scott injects a lot of humor in his books.

      Delete

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.