Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Links to some Interviews with E.J. Dabel about his books

E.J. Dabel has written an awesome book called Pantheons, which review you can read here:
Review of Pantheons; his latest book is Albino, which I have not yet had the pleasure of reading, but which sounds awesome. You can find more information here: Albino

Anyway, he's recently done some interviews and podcasts, so go check them out!
CBP11 Interview with E.J. Dabel
Comic Booked Podcast Preview with E.J. Dabel
and finally:
Fantasy Book Critic Guest Post with E.J. Dabel

Mr. Dabel is a great guy, and I hope you'll take these opportunities to get to know him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.