Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review: Epic Fails


Epic Fails
Epic Fails by Scott Rhine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It's so secret that I think Scott Rhine is brilliant, and this anthology of fantasy shorts would be a great way for you to find out just how talented he is. My favorite was "The Loneliness Drug," a stream-of-consciousness treat for the mind. Ranging from serious to silly, there is something here for everyone.

I edited the stories in this anthology a few at a time over the past year or so, and they were awesome. I do not receive remuneration based on sales, and all opinions are my own.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.